The XXIII ACANAC, within the theme “Embrace the Future” has the following objectives:
- To be a reference experience in scouting journey for each child and young adult;
- To constitute an opportunity to affirm the scout movement as a proposal for sustainable development with a positive impact on our communities;
- To provide an opportunity for individual and collective learning to help to address the challenges posed to these generations of youth (1995-2009);
- To provide a range of educational opportunities that can contribute to the individual progress young people;
- To promote the sense of belonging to the Scout Movement;
- To promote knowledge and sharing experiences within scouts with different backgrounds.